CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh, I forgot to post these pictures from last week. Last Friday, we had a bunch of friends come to play and have lunch with us.


Can you guess who this weird, lumpy two-headed monster is?

Skylar, Jamie, and Madison!




And here's Bart chilling out with Arden.

Last Monday, I took the children to Kids Cuts so the boys could get haircuts. However, I always forget that they're closed Mondays. So the boys were SUPER disappointed. I had to scramble for something fun to do. We didn't have our swimsuits with us and it looked like it was about to rain anyway, so the pool was definitely out. We went through Sonic's drive-thru and then took our lunch to Union Point Park.


Mmm....food....



There was a storm blowing in and we could hear the thunder in the distance. I kept saying, "OK, guys, let's head out before the storm hits," but we just kept playing. The wind was up and it was pretty cool out.




In the background, you can see the storm rolling in.


Bart spotted a family of ducks out for a swim.


This is probably what I look like when I take my brood out someplace, too.


Skylar and Lucy rode one of the bears.



Then everything erupted into a rolling, cartwheeling free-for-all.

Bart is (of course) shooting droids.

Drake's fabulous forward roll.

Skylar got stuck trying to do a backbend.


I think the heightened wind and the sound of the rolling thunder in the background stoked the kids' sense of excitement. It was really hard to herd them back to the car. You can look at the picture and tell how hyper Drake is.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like they had tons of fun! I've always loved the wind before a thunderstorm, so I know just how they feel.