CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lots of Lulu and Drake pics


Lulu stuffing her face (there are a lot of these kind of pictures):














Drake stuffing his face:

We always seem to be having lunch at Target lately (hmm...mabye it's my employee's discount?).

Lulu being dressed up (tormented) by the older kids:








Drake incognito:





Drake without a shirt, because that's "how big boys sleep":



Lulu playing some music:



I love this mischievous grin of Lucy's with her little teeth showing. No one in our house can resist her. Her brothers argue over whose baby she is. Drake calls her the princess. Bart carries her around the house while she grins up a storm. Skylar absolutely melts when Lucy puts her arms around her neck to hug her. And George, well let's just say I've never seen him so protective and kind of goofy over a baby. Lucy's newest thing is giving kisses. She will hold her head up to you with her mouth puckered a little (sometimes she licks like a puppy dog). She also started giving her favorite beanie baby monkey kisses, too. It's so freaking adorable!


I'm a little sappy lately because my children are growing up so fast. Tonight I found the beginnings of a gray hair which I promptly pulled out and Monday I am calling Darcy to get something drastic done to my color. There is no way I'm letting myself get old yet.

No comments: