CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

The neighbors are SO not getting a Christmas card

Our back-yard neighbors are driving me insane. Last night they woke Lucy up at 11:30pm because they were out in the pool being loud again. This time it was the adults rather than the teenagers, I think. I put a fan in the girls' room to drown out the noise. I think the appeal of living in a neighborhood is wearing off now. I'm anxious to move someplace where people are more considerate of their neighbors. The whole reason we wanted to move into RiverBend in the first place was because it is quiet and peaceful. What are the chances that, in primarily a retirement community, we would be lucky enough to move into a house bordered on two sides by noisy people who like to throw late-night parties?

No comments: