CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Great Debate

To cut or not to cut?
That's the eternal question if you're female.
I'm trying to figure out whether to leave my hair long or cut it short.
George likes my hair long, I like it long, but I hate how long it takes to wash, dry, and straighten it - ugh. And then if it's humid out, it looks crappy again five minutes later. I've worn my hair in a cute chin-length bob before, but I'm afraid to go that short again.
I found a bunch of pictures of hairstyles I like and I'm just trying to decide now. Here are a couple:


I've basically had the second hairstyle before. But there's just something about Christina Ricci's cut and color that I love. I don't know if it would look any good on me, though, since we don't have the same face shape. I like Katie Holmes' hair, too, but George was like, "Please don't come home looking like Katie Holmes. Or Kate from Jon & Kate Plus Eight."

Of course, this is what I'd like my hair to look like in a perfect world. But in a perfect world, I'd also have three stylists to make it happen every day.


I know, I know. There are more important issues in the world right now besides what to do with my hair. Maybe if I wait awhile, the President will tell me how to wear it.

1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

this is an important question- I think you'd look cute in all of them- the annoying thing about short hair to me is that I can't pull it back, but your hair is thick enough it would look cute down and not fixed. Anyway- that's my two cents :)