CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mommy Brain

Today I accidentally showed up for work an hour early. I guess it's better than showing up an hour late, and my help was definitely welcome. I just wish I could operate on full brain power again and not seem like a goofus all the time. My Mommy Brain has gotten worse with each subsequent child. I guess it's just as well that we stopped at four.
On an interesting note, George has been running a lot of errands with all four kids lately, by himself. He has also been taking them to McDonalds a lot more. Any connection, I wonder? I just think it's interesting that when you have errands to run with four kids, coming home, cooking a meal for everyone, feeding them, and cleaning up after them suddenly loses its appeal.
I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

hilarious. I like that he's getting to see your side of things :) HOpe everybody is okay- missed y'all at church-