CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Is this NC or what?






Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. It totally freaked me out. July in eastern NC is not what I'd typically call pleasant. Oh, it was plenty warm today, but the air was nice and dry and there was a cool breeze. I got home early from class (my class average is 101!!!!) and found Bart, Drake, Lucy, and George outside playing soccer on the front lawn. Skylar went over to a friend's to spend the night, so when the little girls from across the street came over to ask Bart to come play, he had their undivided attention. The girls are really nice, ages 6 and 8, and just moved in across the street not too long ago. The oldest girl has a loft (with a secret room) in her bedroom, and the four kids have been playing the balcony scene from "Romeo and Juliet" when they get together. For the past two days, Skylar has been poring over my huge book of Shakespeare's entire works, all twelve or so pounds of it. And today Bart asked me if he could take it in the car to read when we were heading out on an errand. I always hoped my kids would enjoy Shakespeare as much as I do, but I didn't really expect them to start reading it over summer break in elementary school.





I pushed Lucy in her walker and Drake rode his bike in the driveway while George trimmed all the hedges around the house. It was just a really nice evening to be outside. We didn't sweat and we only got a few mosquito bites.


I basically just put this picture up because it's of George's butt and I figured it would annoy him that I posted it.

Now here's a cute booty:

No comments: