CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Mr. Sleepyhead

Sleeping is always an adventure with Drake. I'm not really sure what he does when he sleeps, but it must be pretty intense. Maybe that's why he fights bedtime/naptime so hard?





It takes Drake a while to wake up, too.









I'm sorry to air his dirty laundry (ha-ha) publicly, but Drake's bedsheets STINK. He does a combination of drooling & sweating when he sleeps that absolutely reeks. I think he gets it from George. George's side of the bed looks like someone let a pig wallow on it, even after I wash the sheets. Yuck. I'm sure everyone really wanted to know that. I just think it's funny that when Mindy & Mack came to watch Bart & Sky when I was in labor with Drake, Mack refused to sleep on Uncle G.G.'s side of the bed because it smelled.

No comments: