CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Park

Back in February, Drake begged me to take him to the park, so we went, even though it was kind of cold out. This was Lucy's first trip to River Bend park.




While they were playing, Skylar and Bart discovered that someone had scrawled obscenities on the plastic. Thanks a lot, punk kids of the neighborhood, for introducing my children to some new swear words.









I remember how nervous I was when Skylar was Drake's age. I was such a hyper first-time parent. I wouldn't let her get near a playground slide without me holding her hand or climbing up with her. Now, I think I would probably let Drake drive the car if he was capable and it meant I could have five minutes to put my makeup on in the car mirror.







No comments: