CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

My kids

I know I'm partial, but Lucy is probably the cutest thing ever. I know I've said the same thing about every single one of my babies, but I am totally enamored with her. Even though she just started saying "da da" and it looks like "ma ma" is just not on her list of priorities at the moment. Even though she projectile-puked on my favorite outfit again.
All she has to do is grin at me, which she does ALL THE TIME, even at four a.m. when she is supposed to be sleeping, and I find myself giggling in this totally doofus way. She has the same effect on George, too, though, so I don't feel too bad. I know at once that she's turning her charm on him when I hear his "Simpson's" laugh from the other room.
Lucy's also been doing the razzing thing lately, which the boys think is hilarious. They'll ask her a question like, "Do you like dada?" to which she'll reply with a raspberry and it cracks them up. Everything cracks those two boys up lately. A few weeks ago at dinner, Bart stood up and said "abracadabra" and farted at exactly the right time. It was disgusting, but totally unexpected and hilarious. Now Drake tries to imitate him with fake fart noises. I know we should be grooming our boys to be polite and decent citizens, but it's almost impossible to break boys of the need to share their bodily functions with the world.

No comments: