CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today was a craptacular day. It's been raining pretty much nonstop since yesterday around lunch time. And my battery was dead this morning when I tried to take the kids to school. Thank goodness Vanessa was able to help me jump the car because George's car was not strong enough to get it going.
Just a few minutes ago, I dropped a bottle of lemon juice in the kitchen and it exploded in my face and hair.
Yay me. What a fabulous day.

2 comments:

Sarah_DDH said...

Hi Wendy, we have noticed your passion and creativity and would like to provide you an opportunity to publish your works. For more information, please visit our website http://www.ddh-epub.com or contact me directly via service1@ddh-epub.com . Thank you.

Nessa and Jeebs said...

wow i'm sorry- two more days to survive! at least you have today off!