CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Plans

I'm so proud of myself. I have thought up an elaborate plan to make sure George does not guess his Christmas present this year. It's always a challenge, but this year I'm going the extra mile to make sure it's a surprise. He's pretty sneaky, though, which is why the only person in our house that knows anything besides me is Skylar. It was really hard to decide what to get him. I was going to get him a pressure-washer, but the punk went out and bought one himself, along with a new weed-whacker. So I was going to get him a new bike. But he went out and bought it for himself. So I was going to get him a really nice Lego Star Wars set (which he had expressed a desire for), but - you guessed it - he went out and bought a couple set for himself and Bart (mostly himself).
I think he'll be surprised this time, really, actually surprised.

No comments: