CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My new perfume

These days I seem to be wearing nothing but Eau de Bebe Vomit. It's quite the distinctive fragrance.
Yesterday, Lucy got me three times. Today, only once, but boy, was it a lot. I had to change my shirt and pants.
Yep, she's a puker, all right.
On a more bizarre note, we seem to be having a dead or weird animal epidemic.
First there was the dead turtle. Then several nights ago, I went into the garage to find that Paco had caught a baby possum, which was still alive. Yesterday, a bird flew right into the brick wall about a foot from our front door while Skylar was coming inside. After about thirty minutes of sitting there stunned, it apparently flew away. This morning, I went out on the front porch to find a poor dead bird right in the same spot the stunned bird was in yesterday. I don't know if it was the same bird, come back to the scene of the accident to die on my front porch, or if it was a different bird. At any rate, I am getting a bit tired of wild animals at this point.
Well, I think it may be a rough night with Lucy. I speculate whether she is lactose intolerant like most everyone else in our family, so I think I'm going to have to cut the cheese and milk out of my diet (yes, I realize what I typed but I'm not going back to change it). I guess I'm going to head to bed now.

No comments: