CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl

I'm up late watching Groundhog Day. Lucy woke up before I was able to get to bed and I sat up feeding her for about an hour. I think Skylar keeps waking her up by sleep-talking. It's really getting on my nerves. Now that I've started watching the movie, I want to go ahead and finish it.
Tonight we went over to Vanessa and James' for a Superbowl party. Our other good friends Jamie and Josh were there, too. The kids ran around like wild monkeys and had a great time. I ate too much food and now I feel sick. Lucy smiled a lot and refused to go to sleep. She bit me twice while I was nursing her, I think to keep herself from nodding off.
All together, we had a pretty good day.
I washed mountains of laundry last week and George folded most of it over the weekend. It works best when I wash and he folds. The week before last, when I got behind on the wash, he decided to "help me out" and wash a lot of laundry. Happily, he did not wash any of mine, just his and the kids'. Unhappily, he has no real method of washing, so nothing was really sorted and we ended up with literally fifty unmatching socks. It's going to take me the next four days to track down and unite all of them.
Still...I know I should be glad that he is willing to help me out at all. I'll take his help however I can get it - as long as he stays far, far away from my laundry.

No comments: