CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Date Night....Sort Of

George and I were up until midnight playing Guitar Hero. This was probably not the smartest idea, considering we both have to get up pretty early, but we had a lot of fun. George bought another guitar and remote, so we played Co-op. He played on hard and I played on easy. I resisted playing for probably six weeks because I was still slightly ticked off that he bought the thing, but finally I gave in and whaddya know? - it's a blast.
We threw a Guitar Hero party on November 1. We invited a ton of friends from church and I think everyone had a really good time. We ordered six large pizzas, I made dirt cake, and everyone brought a snack to share. There were about forty kids running around the house, tearing the playroom apart from bottom to top, but somehow, everyone managed to play. We had ten adults, and eleven kids (OK, but it felt like forty....).
GUITAR HERO PARTY

Your complete invitation is viewable for 30 days after the event. View Evite Details Add Event Photos


Enlarge image





Host: The Savitz Family
Location: Savitz House
109 Gangplank Rd., New Bern, NC 28562 US
View Map |
When: Saturday, November 1, 4:00PM
Phone: 919-648-2598
Wear your leather jacket, bring a snack, and come rock with us!



No comments: