CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

MIA

I feel like I've dropped off the face of the earth. Honestly, the last two months have been so full. My brain feels like if it has to absorb one more piece of information, it will explode. Kind of like that Spongebob episode where Squidward turns the Krusty Krab into a fancy restaurant to impress his rival from high school and Spongebob becomes super-waiter. He knows everything there is to know about fine dining, but when he's asked what his name is, his brain malfunctions and he goes berserk.
Yep. That's pretty much me.
Let's see....for some bizarre masochistic reason I decided I would enjoy taking four (yes, four) classes this summer. That's in addition to working and trying to be slightly involved in my kids' lives and do my church calling, too. What was I thinking????!!!! Especially when one of those classes is Precalculus. I have literally been up until two and three a.m every night for the past week trying to complete homework and tests.
The good news is that I feel like I finally know what I want to go to school for, what would make me happy.
The ironic news: had I realized this just a few weeks sooner, I wouldn't be struggling to pass Precalc. I wouldn't even have needed to take it!
So bear with me while I ramble and post some really adorable pictures of some really cute kids.
It's nice to be back.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow, you've got a lot on your plate! Glad to see you're back. Can't wait to see the pics!