CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It Figures

Wouldn't you know it? I decide to grow my hair out a little so that I can put it up in a ponytail on those days when I don't have time to blow dry and flat iron. And of course, my hubby tells me he prefers my hair chin-length like I got it cut last summer.

And this is after almost fourteen years of telling me that he likes my hair long. I've had it cut chin-length on several occasions before. Did he not notice? Did he black out for several years between 1997 and 2005? I just don't know. Is it because we're getting older? Does getting older mean you have to start liking short hair?

I've always liked a cute/sexy bob, but George has never been one for short hair on women.
I'm totally rambling, but I'm practically falling asleep at the keyboard after three hours of wading through quadratic equations and linear functions. Nothing makes sense. If my life were a function, it would be f(x)=-1. Constant, flat, unchanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: