CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My favorite things

My favorite things right now are:

My Amazon Kindle

the Shark steam mop

the Yes to Carrots line (I LOVE the lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and lip balm) at Target
(George smelled my hair yesterday and said for once it smelled pleasantly neutral. Apparently all this time my hair has smelled like chemicals & he never told me. He said he figured it was all the hair products I use. Oh, and George tried the shampoo & conditioner and said how it made his hair soft, that he had never had soft hair before).

Organic milk - who knew milk was that tasty??

El Tequila, the Mexican place near Harris Teeter

Cashmere socks

the new Cardamom-flavored gum. I can't remember the brand - it's over in my purse right now. It's delicious.

And did anyone know we have an Asian Market here in New Bern now? I didn't. I think it must be fairly new. I just saw it the other day on Glenburnie & was so happy. I used to shop at one in Raleigh & the kids love the spinach noodles I would get there, plus they have certain spices (like white peppercorns) for such a great price.

1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

we ate at El Tequila last night- that was our third trip. I guess third times a charm because it was so good last night. I got the arroz con pollo and it was so yummy. Jeebs got some beef thing and the green sauce on it had a ton of cilantro- I loved it...him not so much. But, we both agreed the food was way better last night than it has been. YUMMY oh and cardamom gum? that sounds good...