CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My bed is killing me

I cannot remember the last time I slept well. Seriously. When I wake up in the morning, even if I've had 10 hours of sleep, I feel like I've had only 2 hours, or that a truck backed over me repeatedly. I can't take it anymore. If I can't get a good night's sleep, I'm going to go bananas. I don't even like to go to sleep because I know it's just going to hurt, so I stay up late and write stupid blog entries or zone out in front of the TV. Anything to postpone my tossing, turning night of lower back pain.
So we tested out a Sleep Number bed and a bunch of others. So far, we really like the Sleep Number and the Tempurpedic. Unfortunately, we would have to auction off a kid in order to afford one. But can you put a price on a good night's sleep?
We bought our current bed like a week after we got married. After a few days as newlyweds sharing a twin bed, George and I went right out and bought a king-sized bed. They told us it was a 10-year mattress, and boy were they right. Almost exactly after 10 years, it kicked the bucket and it is now killing my back.
If anyone out there wants to give me a Sleep Number or Tempurpedic bed because I'm a really nice person, I'd really appreciate it.

No comments: