CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We never had a kid puke in the van whole time we owned it (like 6 years). We have owned our Pilot for less than a month and already two out of four of our children have barfed in it.

??????WHY, why, why do all my posts end up coming back to poo or puke??????

Yeah.

So Lucy puked today while we were driving home from dropping Sky and Bart off at school. She made this weird sound, but all I could see in the rearview mirror was a line of drool on her chin and I thought she was just making weird baby noises again. But when I went to get her out of her seat when we arrived at home, wheeeee-ooooo. She was sitting in a puddle of puke. She even got her favorite monkey that she sleeps with. Yesterday she spilled milk all over the monkey. The monkey has had more baths this week than Lucy has.

Gone is the lovely leather smell every time I get into the car. Now we're greeted by the aroma of cheap air freshners and too much Febreze.

The cute red rug we bought several weeks ago for the living room is already picked and pulled from Drake driving cars on it. It took him maybe two days to accomplish this.

Honestly, why do I even bother trying to have anything nice? My kids are lucky they're so dang cute.

No comments: