CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I guess I'm just stupid, but I can't figure it out

I am so disgusted I don't even know where to begin.
How can our brilliant leader keep blathering on about global warming and healthcare reform and ignoring the troops in Afghanistan who are pleading for reinforcements?
Here are my thoughts on the matter:

WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT "CLIMATE CHANGE" WHEN PEOPLE'S HUSBANDS, WIVES, FATHERS, MOTHERS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, SONS, AND DAUGHTERS ARE AT RISK IN A FARAWAY LAND FOR A COUNTRY THEY'VE GIVEN AN OATH TO DEFEND AND A COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF THEY'VE PLEDGED TO OBEY WHO FINDS MORE SIGNIFICANCE IN THE TAXING OF COW FARTS THAN PRESERVING THEIR LIVES?????

But, hey everybody, at least we've reduced our carbon emissions!!!!!!!!

Why is it that some people can care more about our carbon footprint than the tiny footprint of an aborted baby?

When we place other agendas before the priority and sanctity of human life, I think we leave room for the eventual justification of genocide.

But then, that's just me. Maybe I just need to get in line with the rest of the bleating sheep and get my priorities straight.

1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

amen sista friend. I think it's amazing the sheeple that have fallen for this enormous lie. I don't get how they can take the President seriously when he flies in his private jet and rides in his HURRRGE SUV to go here and there AND he smokes. if you're gonna talk the talk at least walk the walk- he wants us to fall in line but he ain't gonna give up NOTHIN'!!