CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Madame Lulu

I realized in that last post, that I just complained mostly. Well, here's some good news:

Lucy, aka Madame Lulu, rolled over today for the first time - from her tummy to her back.

I know it's because she hates being on her tummy so much, but I was excited nonetheless.

My sweet Lucy, she's getting to be such a big girl.

Bart and Drake were crazy today. Drake kept going up to Bart while he was trying to read his book for school and hitting him and saying, "Fight". Drake was trying to get Bart to go have a light saber fight with him in the playroom. When Bart managed to get him to stop hitting him, Drake turned to Skylar and tackled her head.

Honestly, I never know what that kid is going to do next. Right now, he's all about "muht". "Muht" means "milk" in Drake speak, and "Snot muht" is his favorite drink. It means "snack milk" which is what he calls chocolate milk. I can't think of a less appetizing name for something containing chocolate.

OK, I'm off to eat my "snot tuhtties" - er, chocolate cookies...

No comments: