CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm just going to quarantine us for the rest of the month

I can't believe it. I'm sick again. That's what I get for thinking to myself a few weeks ago that it had been a really long time since any of us was sick. Ha! Life, you're so funny.
Honestly, I just want to get well so I can enjoy life and get my butt off the sofa. Today I got a small fever and I feel like poo.

On the bright side of things, I lost 7 pounds last week with the stomach virus. I gained 2 pounds back once I was able to eat again, but all in all not a bad deal.

Just kidding. It sucked.

Meanwhile, we keep putting off Bart's baptism due to illness or church being canceled. We are FINALLY going to have his baptism on Sunday February 21, nearly a month after his birthday. Bart told us that he didn't think he was ever going to get to be baptized. I was beginning to think we were just going to have to take him down to the Neuse and dunk him. OK, maybe not the Neuse, it's pretty gross, but you get the idea.

No comments: